There are eco friendly shampoos that do not use sulfates or parabens, and they are made with plant extracts. If you’re looking for eco friendly shampoo, this list will help you find the best eco friendly shampoo to suit your needs!
These eco friendly shampoos are not tested on animals. So, you get to use eco-friendly shampoo while also ensuring that no animal testing occurs in the process! Animal cruelty is never okay and it’s nice to know that these eco friendly shampoos aren’t contributing to this practice.
Eco Friendly Shampoo and Conditioner
- These eco friendly shampoos and conditioners are made with natural extracts.
- Sulfate Free Eco Friendly Shampoo For Men and Women!
- This shampoo is sulfate free, paraben-free, phthalates free, DEA/MEA/TEA FREE – and vegan too! It smells great and it’s eco friendly.
Natural & Organic Hair Care
Natural hair care products smell great and don’t strip the oils from your hair while it cleanses and nourishes. Natural oils leave your hair feeling soft, healthy and replenished while also reducing frizz!
Natural and organic hair care products are eco friendly because they do not contain harsh chemicals or animal ingredients. Natural and organic shampoos also avoid harmful additives such as sulfate, paraben, phthalates – and vegan too!
Eco Friendly Shampoo For All Hair Types!
These environmentally friendly shampoos are paraben free, DEA/MEA/TEA FREE – and vegan too! They have a mild lather that leaves your hair feeling clean without stripping it of all its natural oils or leaving any residue behind. These eco shampoo are made with natural plant extracts.
1. Rahua Classic Hair Shampoo
- Rahua uses unique formulas containing rare Amazonian oils that have been used by native tribes for centuries to protect their hair against harsh environmental conditions such as sun, wind, heat and cold.
- These oils nourish your scalp while they cleanse your hair leaving it soft, shiny and full of life.
- They also help restore strength to damaged or chemically treated locks without stripping away color or shine like other shampoos can do over time. In addition our products are safe enough to be applied directly on skin so you can feel confident using them all over!
- With Rahua you’ll finally be able to say goodbye to dryness, frizziness and split ends forever! You won’t ever need another shampoo again because we promise these will become an essential part of your daily routine just like brushing teeth or taking vitamins every day has become for most people in America today.
2. Alaffia Everyday Shea Shampoo
- Alaffia Everyday Shea Shampoo is made with shea butter and other natural ingredients that will leave your hair feeling soft, shiny, and healthy.
- It’s also free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, dyes or artificial fragrances. You can feel good about using this product on your body every day.
- This shampoo is vegan-friendly and ethically sourced from women in Togo who handcraft it to support their communities through fair trade practices.
- The high quality ingredients are sustainably harvested from the wild forests of West Africa where they grow naturally without deforestation or chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
- With every purchase they make a donation to empower girls through our Girls Education Program which ensures access to education for girls in rural communities around the world. This company believes that everyone deserves beauty – inside and out!
3. Yarok Feed Your Moisture Shampoo
- Are you looking for a shampoo that will help your hair grow?Yarok Feed Your Moisture Shampoo is the perfect product for you.
- It’s made with natural ingredients and has no harsh chemicals, so it won’t damage your hair or strip away its natural oils.
- The formula contains argan oil, which helps to nourish and hydrate dry strands, leaving them soft and smooth after every wash.
- You can use this shampoo on all types of hair – even color-treated locks! And because it’s free from sulfates (a common chemical found in many shampoos), there are no harmful side effects like dandruff or scalp irritation. This product is also vegan-friendly!
4. Intelligent Nutrients Fortifi-hair Shampoo
- Fortifi-hair Shampoo by Intelligent Nutrients was formulated for those who are looking for a shampoo that will help them achieve thicker, fuller, more beautiful hair.
- This shampoo contains ingredients like biotin, saw palmetto extract, nettle root extract and horsetail herb which work together to fortify your hair from the inside out. The result is strong roots with thick healthy ends!
- With this shampoo you can finally get rid of split ends and breakage so your hair looks its best every day. You’ll notice an immediate difference in the strength of your locks after just one use. Not only does it make your hair look better but it also smells amazing thanks to our blend of essential oils including lavender oil and orange oil.
5. Baebody Tea Tree Oil Shampoo
- Do you have dandruff? If so, then Baebody Tea Tree Oil Shampoo is the shampoo for you. It’s an all-natural formula that uses tea tree oil to get rid of flakes and keep your scalp healthy.
- This environmentally friendly shampoo uses only natural ingredients. You can feel good about using this shampoo every day!
- Ditch the chemicals and harsh sulfates found in other shampoos and try something new today with Baebody Tea Tree Oil Shampoo!
- And don’t worry – it won’t dry out or damage your hair like other shampoos do either!
6. Acure Curiously Clarifying Shampoo
- Acure Curiously Clarifying Shampoo is a clarifying shampoo that will leave your hair feeling clean and refreshed. It’s made with organic argan oil, which is known for its moisturizing properties.
- This shampoo also contains organic aloe vera juice, which helps soothe the scalp and balance moisture levels in the hair. The result of using this product is soft, healthy-looking locks that are full of volume!
- You can use this product every day if you want to remove excess oils from your scalp without stripping away any natural oils or damaging your hair.
- With regular use, it will help keep your strands looking fresh between washes by removing buildup caused by styling products or environmental pollutants like dirt and dust.
Also Read: 9 Best Shampoo Without DMDM Hydantoin
7. NatureLab Perfect Volume Shampoo
- If your hair is limp and lifeless, it’s time to try NatureLab Perfect Volume Shampoo. It will give you the volume you need without weighing down your locks or making them look greasy. You can finally achieve the fullness of hair that you’ve always wanted!
- With this shampoo, there are no harsh chemicals or sulfates to weigh down your locks. Instead, we use natural ingredients like aloe vera juice and bamboo extract for healthy-looking shine and bounce.
8. SheaMoisture Curl and Shine Coconut Shampoo
- SheaMoisture Curl and Shine Coconut Shampoo is a gentle shampoo that restores moisture to your hair.
- The coconut oil in this product will hydrate your hair while the aloe vera juice helps repair damage from heat styling tools. It’s perfect for all types of curly or wavy hair!
- You can enjoy beautiful, healthy looking curls without having to worry about breakage or split ends.
- This shampoo will leave your tresses feeling soft and manageable with every wash. Also it smells amazing so you can smell like a tropical island paradise whenever you want!
9. Klorane Shampoo with Olive Extract
- It’s made from natural olive oil, which helps to hydrate dry or damaged hair while also leaving it feeling soft and silky.
- This gentle formula can be used daily without stripping color from dyed hair. The result is shiny, healthy-looking locks!
- You won’t have to worry about frizz anymore when using this shampoo. It works to smooth out any unruly strands and leave them looking sleek and polished.
- If you want your hair to feel clean but not stripped of its natural oils, then this is the perfect product for you!
The eco-friendly shampoo market is quickly growing, and for good reason. You might not realize it, but eco-friendly products are better for the environment! I hope that you will consider eco-friendly shampoo in the future!